Personal Security While Traveling Seminar/Webinar
Whether traveling for fun, or for business, the implementation of some simple security measures can add significantly to your personal safety and security.
In this presentation we will discuss best practices for individual security while: preparing for a trip, in transit, in temporary living accommodations, and in unfamiliar working environments.
Specific topics include:
· Planning the trip
· Keeping the home front secure while you are out of town
· Essential travel equipment and preparation
· Air Travel
· Actions upon arrival (foreign and domestic)
· General security strategies
· Ground transportation (including trains, taxis, hired drivers and self-driven)
· Pedestrian security
· Hotel/Residential security
· Money, Credit cards and ATM machines
· Emergency plans
· When you return home
• Read more testimonials...
• Have your own InSights Training story or after-action report? Submit your own Testimonial!
Press & Media
Sponsor A Class
Refunds & Returns
© 2011 InSights Training. All Rights Reserved.
||InSights Training, LLC. PO Box 3585, Bellevue, WA 98005 P: 425.827.2552|